Order by 7pm for Next Day Delivery
Blog/Footwear News/The Top 10: New In Men's Trainers
As the summer months draw nearer and the weather gets a little warmer, it’s time to freshen up our outfits a little bit. Out go the chukka boots and in come the trainers for an effortlessly cool smart-casual look. Men’s trainers have been developing in the fashion world, and now almost every brand has a range of stylish, comfortable and chic trainers designed to finish off an outfit in a clean and crisp manner. Different from the trainers you’d wear to the gym, we’re talking about your smart trainers that are a real wardrobe must-have.
At CLOGGS, we get an influx of new brands, shoes and styles coming in everyday - changing our product inventory to reflect the tastes of our customers and the latest fashion trends. Here are our Top 10 New In Men’s Trainers - 10 of the best trainers which are new to CLOGGS in no particular order.
1. K-Swiss - Classic VN - White/Navy
2. Jack and Jones - Brooklyn - Black
3. Barbour - Valiant - Dark Brown
4. Lacoste - Ampthill LCR - Black
5. Toms - Paseo - Blue
6. Vans - Era 59 - True White
7. K-Swiss - Belmont - Navy/White
8. Vans - Sk8 Hi - True White
9. Ted Baker - Lewka - Dark Blue
10. Toms - Viaje Sneaker - Black
So there you have it; our top 10 new in men’s trainers. Which one is your favourite?
Click here to shop the CLOGGS range of men’s trainers.